Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Attempt

I am gonna try this again! I always get off track and let the business in life keep me from blogging!! I would like to blog more regularly because i love to go back and read the fun things and feel all the emotions i write all over again!! So let me just catch you and myself up a little! Well we went through a miscarrage a few months ago and i think i handled the devistation quite well! See, we prayed and prayed for a baby and worked really hard (hehe) for 7 months for that baby! We found out i was pregnant the day of my grandmothers funeral so a little piece of me was thinking that my grandmother and God were working together on this! Shes a very persistant woman and im sure she is getting everything she wants still in heavan! I miss her! We found out that the baby did not make it on december 6th. We were very very sad but keeping faith that God has a bigger and better plan for that baby in heaven helps me get through it! It also has made my marriage stronger so Gods hand was all over the situation!! Its easy to see Gods hand in the good times but hard to see it in the bad times! He is always present! So, after all this hard times me and dustin decided we needed some wonderful in our life! We decided that we would take a little trip to Hawaii! Let me just say AMAZING! I feel in love with Maui. It was absolutly georgous and i think i should live there one day. We went whale watching and that was fantabulous. As these humongo creatures were jumping out of the water so close to our boat, all i could think was.. God is so amazing! We were lucky enough to have my little sister hannah and mom there with us, they made the trip so much more special! Also...we got a new boat!!! Its so beautiful. Its red and Black and its a Supra. Dustin continues to tell me that "we fly SUPRA" but i still dont know what it means. All i know is i love love the boat. We took it to the lake a few weekends ago and had a blast UNTIL we had to get it back on the trailer! Oh i was so nervous and embarrased. Our old boat took about 5 minutes to load, this boat took FOREVER! Not only was it tough to figure out how to get in on the trailer straight we alos had an audience. EMBARRASSING, but worht it for sure. You might be wondering how my Canyon is doing. He is still perfect! He is the cutest, sweetest little thing ever. We are going through a rocky stage right now, we are calling it "battle of the boss." Most of the time i think he's winning but there are a few (very rare) occurances where i feel good about my self and think im winning... shortlky after that thought Canyon puts me back in my place! He is growing like a weed and is so handsome! He has tons of teeth and knows how to use those babies! I am so greatful that God is allowing me to get to be part of Canyons life! I am so blessed that God picked me to raise up this little man to know Christ better! I pray everyday for the wisdom to teach him the right ways. In the world we live in today its a scary thing but this is part of my journey! We are so blessed! So now, we are happy where life has brought us and are excited to see where we are going! We are still praying for Gods will with a new baby and for guidance with raising Canyon. We are excited to hit the lake this summer and make the most of all our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment