Sunday, August 23, 2009

im blessed




i am the luckiest girl alive!! (today) well i am out of the hospital and i have been staying at my moms house. she is the most amazing person i have ever met and i love her so much! She has been such a blessing in my life, she has taken care of me and kept me company and made me realize that i am never alone.. shes always right there beside me. I love you mom, you have truely helped me more than you know and i love you so much! Thanks for putting up with me and helping me through this hard time in my life!


Also my sister sarah came into town and her daughter has made my weekend!!! I get very lonely on bed rest but i had the best company ever this weekend. Gracie crawled up in bed with me every day this weekend and stayed right by my side for HOURS watchin our favorite cartoons! Shes so sweet and i enjoyed her company.


This maybe my last weekend pregnant!! Wahooo im so excited but there is still alot to do. One thing that i checked off the list today was pictures. I wanted to have a few pictures taken of me and Dustin as a couple for the last time before the new adition arrives. Sarah got some really good shots and i am excited to put those in Canyons scrap book.


Even though i spent 98% of the weekend in bed i had an amazing weekend with my wonderful family, and i appreciate all of yall and love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment