Thursday, June 25, 2009

my one and only

Introducing my one and only! It's funny how i have been feeling him kick and dance around in my tummy and now that i kinda see him in this picture i love him even more. I never knew i could love someone this much its like nothing else matters! It has been hard to be on bed rest but i would do anything for this boy!

Dear Canyon,
I promise that i will always try to make you the happiest little boy on earth! We will play everyday and it will never get boring. You will be my heart and my best friend. I will be here as you grow and support every decision you make and when you make wrong choices i will try to help you get back on the right path. You will have people come and go in your life but no matter what i am here to stay! There will be days that you love me, days you dont like me and days where you wish i would leave you alone (so sad!) and we will make it throught all the good times and all the bad! I love you so much and can not wait to hold you in my arms, dance around the house, play ball, and just watch you grow! See you soon baby.
I love you,
Mommy

2 comments: