Thursday, July 16, 2009

Small but enormous

We went to the doctor yesterday and Canyon looks great! His heart is functioning wonderfully and he is practicing breathing, which is great for development! He weighs 2 pounds and 14 ounces... so small but my love for him is so enormous!!! How can you love someone that you havnt even met yet this much?? I dont even know what he looks like! I hope he loves me back because i have been through hell with this little man! He is totally worth it and although i wouldnt want to... i would do it all over for him!!! I just wish the sickness would go away and stay away! But bonus for today is i get to go get my hair done!!! woowoo!! have a good day all!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry sweetie that you didn't get your hair done....I know that tomarrow you will have a great time getting that done. Doing this again? I am excited to hear you say that. I love you...

    ReplyDelete